Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Bella

My Name is Bella.


I'm called a Torbie. That's because my coat is a mixture of Tortoiseshell and Tabby.

I was adopted from the local Human Shelter my Mom and Dad. I was there with my sister and I was only eight weeks old. Since my oldest brother Magoo didn't like to play very much with my other brother Smudge, Mom and Dad thought Smudge could use a playmate. At first, I wasn't too crazy about my brothers. Magoo kept trying to sit on me, and Smudge wasn't interested in playing at all. But soon, Smudge and I were chasing each other all over the house.

Now even with the new kitte, Dolce, the three of us play a wicked game of tag in the hallways of our house.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Now we knows what a tortie/tabby mix looks like. So furry too. Our mom had the name Bella picked out for whatever kitty she found for me as a playmate. Instead she kep Angelica's name since that's what she came to when we called her. Then we coulda been Beau and Bella.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home