Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Bombay


Good Mewning!

My name is Bombay. Many kitties and human beans often ask me how I got my name.

Well, when I first arrived at my foster mommy's house at just 3 weeks old, she kept poking my belly and commenting on what a fat boy I was. She said that I reminded her of the Fat Man of Bombay in one of the nursery rhymes she read as a child bean. So Bombay I became.

And when I adopted my Mommy and Daddy, they decided to keep my name. So Bombay I remained.

I don't think I'm fat though. I'm merely big-boned. Besides, can I help it if my brothers and sisters won't finish their food? Why waste a good thing? So I polish it all off for them. If you ask me, I'm doing efurrybody a favour.

~ Bombay

6 Comments:

Blogger Magoo, Smudge, Bella & Dolce said...

What a handsome boy you are!

12:35 PM  
Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Wow, what an awesome picshur. Maybe that's what I was supposed to look like before I got white out.

4:09 PM  
Blogger amy and the bad cats said...

you look like a ferocious tiger in your picture. and not the slightest bit fat!

9:01 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

Nice photo!

10:33 PM  
Blogger Sharyn Ekbergh said...

He is a handsome tiger. Looks like he is stalking something. Great angle for a photo. Hmmm

5:24 AM  
Blogger =^..^= said...

Thank you for all the nice compurrments! I hope my Mommy and Daddy are reading this. I heard them last night discussing if they should put me on a diet. Hmmph!

Zuleme, you're absolutely right. I was stalking something... my poor brother, Bangles. He was NOT happy.

~Bombay

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home