Saturday, April 08, 2006

Chocolate Tigress

Dear everyone at Attack of the Tabbies,

I'm new here, and I just want to say that this is a wonderful blog and I'm very happy to be a part of this group! Today I would like to introduce myself, here goes *ahem*.

I'm from Singapore and my name is Chocolate Tigress, although the "Tigress" bit doesn't quite suit me. I'm a lover, not a fighter. So I may be a member of Attack of the Tabbies, but please don't ask me to attack anything! I would prefer to do this:


My favourite hobby

Oh, just looking at that pic makes me want to take another nap! But I digress.

I was rescued from the streets when I was about three months old, and I live with many other rescue cats and kittens in a flat with two humans. Some of the other cats are up for adoption, but the humans decided to keep me because they have strange ideas about entertaining themselves, as you can see here.



I'm usually too nice to say no.

Do drop by our virtual home at http://catdonnacats.blogspot.com for more stories and pictures! Ta.

Lots of love
Chocolate

8 Comments:

Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Wow, Choc, that's a lovely kimono. My boy once said he was learnin bout kimono dragons, not komodo dragons, so Mom teased about robes with dragons on them! Bonnie finks cats shouldn't wear clothes.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Daisy Sunshine said...

Welcome Chocolate! You wear your stripes proudly!! Nappin is my second favorite thing to do. The first is eating!

Pssst...did you know you are wearing clothes?

8:46 AM  
Blogger Daisy Sunshine said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:47 AM  
Blogger Magoo, Smudge, Bella & Dolce said...

For once the book, Open Kimono by Seymour Hairs, has meaning and substance.

3:13 PM  
Blogger CatDonna & Cats said...

*mrowr*

Thanks for the warm welcome! I look forward to writing more... once I can get the other cats off the keyboard.

Purrs and kisses.

11:11 PM  
Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Oh the indignity of wearin beans clothes. Although you look very lovely in it and very sleek.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Zeus said...

You look incredibly debonair in the blue komono, Tigress! I only hope my human pet doesn't stumble upon this weblog and see your komono, or else, I see one in my future.

It was bad enough when she tied the red bandana around my neck and treated me like a Texan dog rather than a Texan cat!

7:23 AM  
Blogger cruxley's mom said...

Wow, Chocolate, you are beautiful! I can see why your people decided to keep you. The kimono is nice but you look best au naturel or however it's spelled.

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home