Thursday, March 09, 2006

Beau Bentley



Hi Efurryone,

I'm Beau Beau of the Beau and Angelica household. I was adopted by my new family in Oct 05 when I was 6 months old. My first name was Tommy but Mom and the Heather sister thought I looked too pretty so they named me Beau for Beautiful, good looking, handsome, etc. (you get the picture...) in French. Mommy calls me Beau Beau coz she likes to be silly. Maybe when I get older she'll just say BEAU!

Daddy is really the one who fell in love with me at first sight. Must have been my green eyes. Now I'm so happy to be in my forever home running, playing and sleeping all day with Angie and my humans. Such la bonne vie!

3 Comments:

Blogger WCTs said...

What a sweetie!!!

12:07 PM  
Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Hi, Beau Beau! Wow, I was 8 months old when I was dopted in Oct 05, too. Are you sure you weren't born in Whiskonsin?
- Your brofur in white and stripes, Victor

12:33 PM  
Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Maybe I really was born in Whiskonsin. Maybe that's why Daddy picked me out so quick. He musta snuck away to Lambeau land to see the Packers and found me and brought me back here!

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home