Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The more I think...

I am of two minds when it comes to the logo for our site...

It has to be fierce for we are attack tabbies after all, for that I like Bombay's icon.

But we are Tabbies, the most wonderful and popular colouring for a cat. For that I like the one done by Tyler and Jagger since it shows our distintive colours.

So to confuse everyone, I have also done a quick version of an icon featuring the lovely and fierce Miss Dolce.


Since I feel that each version has it's own merits and downsides, I am not above having more than one version. Let me know what you think.

The URL for this picture is http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/344/1787/200/aott%20icon.jpg

10 Comments:

Blogger =^..^= said...

Hahaha! Dolce's version has my vote! She is waaaaaaay fiercer-looking than me.

~Bombay

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes....we like this version the best too!!!!

6:13 AM  
Blogger Daisy Sunshine said...

This one has my vote too!

9:37 AM  
Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Purrfect! I like the ofurs, too, but this is bestest.

Looks familiar, like efurry time I meet Bonnie face-to-face.

Dolce, my sweet, you're a wonderful model.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

What pretty sharp teefies you has! Looks almost like a wolf! Great picshur. We likes this one best too.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Zeus said...

I like the one posted here. Perhaps change the coloring on the eyes, though, to red to make it seem more zombie-like?

7:26 AM  
Blogger CatDonna & Cats said...

I like this pic very much. :)

Umm, now how to go about putting this up my blog? May we have the url?

I'm fine with multiple versions too, that way we can all pick and choose our favourite.

Lovely. :)

~Chocolate

5:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Easter!! =^^=

2:21 PM  
Blogger cruxley's mom said...

I like this one best. I like fiesty women.

9:12 AM  
Blogger amy and the bad cats said...

i lurve this one . . . because i likes to attack things . . . like my brudder! and socks. i likes to attack socks, too.

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home