Friday, March 17, 2006

Lights...Cameras...KUKKA!

I know I'm a bit late in introducing myself, but I've had an incredibly stressful last couple of weeks, so I hope none of my Tabby brothers and sisters take it personally.

I am Empress Kukka-Maria. While my name is Finnish, my former empire is not. My current empire includes one human servant and one feline servant, to whom I "affectionately" refer as "Mom" and "Brach", respectively.

If you want to know more about me (and I am sure you do), feel free to check out Memoirs of a Feline Empress in Exile.

Now, who is the social chair of this fine group of tabbies? And when do we rumble with the Tuxedo Gang, Gorgeous Gingers and House Panthers? I've been working out and sharpening my claws for the big bru-ha-ha. If we're not going to fight them, can we at least challenge them to a fierce "dance-off?" I have rhythm...

"Do you want a piece of us, inferior cats? Don't mess with the Tabbies!"

Kukka-Maria out!

1 Comments:

Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Kukka, I *love* your style.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home