Saturday, March 18, 2006

Cloey

Hurrow efurrybody! I am Bombay’s sister. My name is Cloey.


This is me now

Before my Mommy and Daddy named me that, my Foster Mommy named me Diva. Why? Because she said I was the most attention-seeking kitten she ever knew… that I behaved like a true diva.


This was me then

She told me that I would mew very loudly for attention, and not just any kind of attention. I had to have the best seat in the house (the spot on the lap closest to the body or right on the neck). And even then, she had to stare deeply into my eyes. If she turned away to look else where, I would mew and mew again.

Is that what bean divas do too?

~Cloey

6 Comments:

Blogger Katiez Furry Mewz said...

Oh Cloey

Youza purrty kitty. Bet you have lotz of funn runnin aroun da house.

I wike ur upside down pixtur. Dat funni. I wike to go sleepi in Mommiz lap wike dat wit my feeties above my facie.

Mommi found funni joke and posted dat on Da Katie Katz bloggie bout Pavlov's kitty. It funni.

have fun day... Wese cold in Kansas.

Bye Bye
Katie.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

oh, you are very, very cute.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Pretty tabby girl... do you dance as well as your brofur Bombay? I'd love to find out sumtime. Purrs!

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I dance well... purr... but not as well as Bombay of course. He really is the catango expurrt. I hope to be furry good at the catango too one day.

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cloey you sound alot like me. As a kitten I would consantly want to be on my mom's lap. As soon as she
put me down I would mew loudly.I also like to have the top of my head rubbed gently. People told her I was spoiled yet I say they
were jealous.

4:35 AM  
Blogger Cara said...

Very impressive ears :-)

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home